Monday, September 26, 2011

Spooky Mantel

 This is my mantle from last Halloween. I made several different themed buntings because I wasn't entirely sure where I wanted to go with my decorating. Now, looking back at these pictures I think I have too many things going on. What a difference a year makes! I will post my 2011 mantle in a few days.


I am kind of liking the candy corn one, maybe it's the colors but I am really digging it! Tomorrow I am officially getting into my stash of Halloween decorations in the old milk barn....full of spiders....and webs!!!!Eeekkkk!
Wish me luck!
Kim

5 comments:

  1. That candy corn banner is precious!!! Love it. :) Visiting from Layla's Fall Mantel party. Hope you'll stop by my blog to say hi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your mantel from last year! Also checked out your fall wreath on your previous post. If you have time I would love it if you would stop by and share at my linky party opening up tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous! i love that bats bunting. i just made my own, out of scrapbook paper. your black and white scheme is great, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love your mantel from last year! The window pane with bats just does me in... Fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving your mantle :) Great job with the bats! Glad I found you on the Lettered Cottage!

    ReplyDelete