Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Halloween Party Ideas!!!


Good Morning! I am helping a friend get ready for a Halloween party on their new little farm. It is so much fun although I have spent a HUGE amount of time on Pinterest getting some great ideas, and I want to share all the great ideas that I have found!


unknown
thesimplylivingblog.blogspot
marthastewart.com
parents.com
patinawhite.typepad.com

pinkslipstyle.blogspot




Aren't they all so cute!!!


While I was trying to get this post together my husband called me and told me my horse was out! So I had to take a little break and try to coax her away from the alfalfa bales. Carrots always work! She's a good girl, here's her picture. Her name is Weather Permitting but we call her Weather Girl. Isn't she cute? Do you get interruptions like this during your busy work day? I will take these kind of breaks any day! :)
Kim








1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your nice comment! Glad to have found your blog. I have been going through your past posts and you have some very cool upcycled stuff in your house. I'm a Kansas girl too (well, I live in MO now) but I was born and raised in Kansas and attended Kansas State too (way back in the day).
    I'm your newest follower!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete