Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Be Kind...I'm New Here!

Hello blog land friends! Well like I said, this is my first EVER post and I have been going back and forth about this decision for weeks! I am an blog "stalker" as I've seen it called! I cannot get enough of everyone's great ideas and fun, supportive attitudes. Sometimes I feel like the people in my life don't "get it"...don't get me wrong they are all very supportive but I am obsessed with creative living. I cannot get enough! So here it goes, day one: I took some pictures of my farm home. I will be heading out to the shed to work on a project that I will hopefully post for you all tomorrow. <yikes> Please if there is anybody out there reading this... leave me a tinsy weensy comment or hello so that I know that you are out there. Wish me luck! :)
Kim

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogging, Kim! I love what I'm seeing so far and look forward to seeing more of your beautiful home and projects! :)

    Roeshel

    ReplyDelete